Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just a small update as I sit here drinking a Makers and Coke while simultaneously trying to finish up the rules. Blame the whiskey for any spelling errors. Seriously, I am in a great mood. My Grad School Finals are over and I can concentrate completely on drinki...wait I mean finishing the rules and sculpting new figures. The plan is still to have the core rules ready for Origins and hopefully I can get this next batch of 14 figures out to Jim by Monday. They include the Ashigaru Spearmen (5 figures), Ninjas (4 figures), and the Monks (5 figures).

Also working on getting material ready for the Official Yojimbo website in the next couple of weeks. Shoot me any questions or comments if you got 'em!

JC

3 comments:

  1. SWEET!!!!! 'Grats and hope to look at them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to decide what figures I want to work with to get into some Samurai gaming, and I've got to say your sculpts have really won me over. The detail is impressive. I'm very excited to paint them!

    Obviously you're going to be fairly busy, but I'd be really interested to see some shots of your sculpting process from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply, holiday weekend and all. Thank you and absolutely I'll try to get some pics up as I begin the next few figures. Going to start on the next two Yojimbo for the four man pack tomorrow. Origins is sneaking up on me so again I'll try, but you are right I am crazy busy.

    I have painted most of the figures so far, and overall I'm pleased. I think I will "beef" them up a bit from here on out. They are tad skinny but not excessive.

    ReplyDelete